Jan 22, 2014

The Misterious Man Is Back Again


Author: Mary C. Edvirgens or better sain' May-chan
Disclaimer: Those are not my caracthers. I hope you enjoy it. You'll need to read The Man In My Dream, before read this.


My life has completely changed after I met a man in my dream, his soft spoken and his sexy voice were echoing in to my mind.
That was very misterious for me, but one day I were catching a bus and I saw him. All my way to home I saw him,  in every street I passed.
Then when I was home, I opened the door to my room and he was there.
- Good to see you again princess.
I was a little bit scared, but I have always wished to see it again.
- What are you doing here? Why you were vanished?
- Dear, or better saying Sakura I don't need to explain it to you. Maybe you just need to know that I needed to see you again.
- Are you idiota? Tell me who really you are.
- I'm the light into darkness, I'm the faith for the desperate, I'm the holiness of evil.
- What?
- I just talked to much. Maybe I came back any time.

A/N: I hope you've liked it.
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
(BR) Olá pessoal aqui é a Mah Anúbis falando, essa fic foi escrita pela May-chan e esta totalmente em inglês, caso você tenha lido deixe sua opinião. Kissus no kokoro.
Aviso: Essa fic não será traduzida pra português.

3 comments:

  1. Eii, essa aqui é a minha primeira visita em seu blog e queria dizer que o adorei, olhando os seus posts você me pareceu ser uma pessoa bem criativa e seu blog é uma graçinha *u* tá de parabéns, até estou te seguindo para acompanhar ele, darei sempre uma passadinha aqui, viu ? é claro, se não for incomodar ^^ beijos e até mais ;**
    http://goo.gl/EL9a7J

    ReplyDelete
  2. pena que não sei ler inglês :C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hina se quiser utilize o Google Tradutor, o inglês é básico. Lembrando que tem que ler primeiro The Man in my Dream, para poder interder melhor a história.

    ReplyDelete

Fiquem a vontade para deixar um review, deixe suas opiniões. Além de nos motivar.
Beijinhos da equipe do FFDb